The Project Estimator assist with determining the time, labor, materials, and product costs for the project.
- Compile purchased equipment list and procure cost.
- Compile material list and cost.
- Compile shop and field labor cost.
- Assemble and organize cost information.
- Prepare cost summaries.
- Review customer specifications and drawings to establish basis for assembling estimated cost.
- Work with Sales Staff in preparation of cost estimates consistent with customer needs.
- Assist with selection of subcontractor bids.
- Assist with selection of equipment bids.
- Assist in development of post proposal information.
- Prepare and finalize estimates.
- Update raw material and equipment cost information and estimating standards.
- Attend bid meetings, job walks, and clarification meetings as required.
- Assist in maintaining estimating files.
- Available for special assignments as directed by Senior Management.
- Comply with Quality Operating System and Environment Management System requirements applicable to this position.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in;
- industrial ventilation
- Paint processing
- Sheet metal design
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to adapt to various people and working styles under tight deadlines.