We are seeking a talented and detail-oriented Design Engineer to join our expanding R&D team. As the Design Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out a variety of duties including designing, researching, and prototyping new products for our clients.
The selected Design Engineer will collaborate with design and engineering, manufacturing, installation and commissioning teams, using in-depth knowledge of the latest design trends and design software to lead the way. In addition to being a good communicator, all candidates should be creative thinkers, self-starters, have excellent problem-solving skills, and enjoy working hands on to build, create and troubleshoot newly created products.
- Research new design possibilities and concepts.
- Design and develop new prototypes for testing.
- Identify solutions to improve manufacturing efficiency and develop new standards.
- Present and review new design concepts with management teams
- Maintain records and designs.
- Estimate costs and budgets for new designs.
- Monitor the manufacturing process of new designs.
- Support engineering, design, commissioning teams.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Autodesk software including; 2D Autocad, 3D Inventor, Navisworks
- 5+ years paint finishing design experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accurate and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.