The Sales Manager will oversee and lead the activities of the Sales Department.
- Interfaces with Customers.
- Reviews and analyzes sales and operational records and reports
- Uses data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets.
- Identifies and analyzes customer preferences to properly direct sales efforts. · Attend Pre-Bid and Pre-Award meetings.
- Consults with potential customers to understand their needs; identifies and suggests equipment, products, or services that will meet those needs.
- Acts as company representative at trade association meetings.
- Assist estimating in proposal development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business, Business Administration, or related field, OR · Comparable record of sales leadership experience required.
- At least 3 years of sales experience required in paint and finishing solutions.